Adaptive Cycling Schedule
2019 Dates: (Select Mondays) April 8 and 22, May 6 and 13, June 10 and 24, July 8 and 22
Time: 6:00 p.m. – dusk
Location: The Tennessee Riverpark at the Hubert Fry Center (4501 Amnicola Hwy)
Cost: FREE – Reservations required in advance.
How much does it cost? Do I have to register in advance?
When are the rides offered?
2018 DATES: April 9 and 23, May 7 and 21, June 11 and 25, August 13 and 27, September 10, October 8
TIME: 6 pm-dusk LOCATION: The Tennessee Riverpark at the Hubert Fry Center (4501 Amnicola Hwy)
What are the requirements to participate in this program?
2. Must be able to apply the brakes and come to a complete stop by the end of the first day of participation.
3. Must be able to ride independently on the path with a volunteer by the third day of participation.
4. Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) must be one year post-injury.
5. Must not have medical issues which could endanger the participant, including seizures.
6. Approved helmets must be worn by all riders.
7. Participants, or guardians for participants under the age of 18, must sign liability release forms from SPARC, a chapter or DSUSA.
What is SPARC?
Visit the website for more info on SPARC www.sparctn.org
How do I get involved in this program as a participant?
Events for August 2019
Events Search and Views Navigation
Calendar of Events
Did You Know?
The Tennessee Riverwalk extends 13 miles along the beautiful Tennessee River, plus an additional 4 mile connector trail follows the South Chickamauga Creek providing scenic non-motorized pathways for pedestrians and cyclists to recreate on while enjoying the sights and sounds of nature.